Mathematics Section in JEE Exam is the toughest and most important section and often students find it hard to score high in the IIT JEE Mathematics section.
So below I have provided some tips for JEE Mains Preparation for Mathematics Section:
- Before starting your preparation, you must check the syllabus and pattern for JEE Advanced Exam.
- Refer best books and study materials for your exam preparation.
- Solve Previous Year Question Papers. This is the smartest way to prepare for the exam as you get to know the exact format of the questions asked in the exam.
- You should know all the formulas and particular method so that you should make a chart of formulas and easy tricks & try to read the chart daily.
- Finding the simplest and easiest method is very important for solving a question in less time with the good answer. Therefore, try to find shortest of a particular topic to solve the questions.
- Improve your weak points. Study more for the topics in which you are weak.