UGC NET Political Science is one of the subjects of UGC NET Exam. The EXam pattern consists of 3 papers:
- Paper-1 will cover 60 questions of 100 marks.
- Paper-2 will cover 50 questions of 100 Marks.
- Paper-3 will cover 75 questions of 150 Marks.
The Educational Qualification required for UGC NET Political Science is mentioned below:
General (UR) Aspirants
55% in Post-Graduation or Equivalent Degree
50% in Post-Graduation or Equivalent Degree
Ph.D. Degree Holders (who have completed PG before 19thSept’1991)
5% Relaxation in Percentage
Important Tips to Prepare for UGC NET Political Science Exam
- First of all, make a time table and allocate 100 days for Paper I, II & III preparation.
- Follow the Exam pattern and Syllabus for UGC NET Political Science Subject.
- Make a weekly plan by diving topics accordingly.
- Help yourself by making summary notes for each topic.
- Give equal time to each topic. Don’t waste your time in deciding the important topics.
- Allot at least 1 to 2 weeks for revision. In between, go through all the handmade summary notes.